Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Another era...

Well not so much of an era...but definetely another semester.......it all began today...man boring naa.....
anyways so dragging myself in the mornin i went to coll!! then came to know that most of my teachers havent changed and only 2 new teachers for us...that is one for Data Structures and another is for Engineering mechanics(E MECH)...and they scared us by telling that this sem is gonna be really short.....and its like jus 2 mths....can u imagine ...we r suppossed to have one sem of 6mths but its like 2 mths...r we geniuses or what to finish everything so soon?? we r freshers rite...it takes time blending with these subjects....and they also told us this sem math and that E mech is really really tough...and its all so scary.......and to top it all off...the timetable is also hectic and ppl r tellin us it wont be surprising if we have coll on sunday too...what the hell man?!?! but im sure they wont have it...but really buggin to think that they even consider it!! idiots!!
and well my room's a mess....and shud clean that too....then shud learn maths now! and even watch American Idol which is startin in abt 20 mins.....
so well i better get on with it.....write later....(and my mom has also come prying on my blog !!!)
c ya later!

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ... oh my god ... I can't believe what your college is doing ..that is crazy ... sleep well at least the first week ... to make up for the whole semester ...before they start to load your thoughts and brain!! Anyways ...don't let those teachers manipulate your head abt the various subjects ... I know ... but believe that its going to be different but NOT diffifult. This is what I think everytime when something challenging comes my way!!z

 

Post a Comment

<< Home