Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nerves!!!

OH MY GOD!!! now its really sinking in that my exam is tomorrow!!!!! gosh im not confident of anything ..and havent finished any lesson completely.......dunnno what the hell im gonna do......
You know...during days like these i really curse myself for not taking studies seriously before and wasting a lot time enjoying myself in these study hols...but now that the exam is not even 24hrs away...im getting really really scared!!!!
There is just soo much to remember and im wondering if i could remember everything im gonna learn.....
hoping very much that the paper should be answerable and i should scrape a 80% and above......(keeping my fingers crossed ..)
well most of the time on days like today i keep making resolutions that from next time onwards i will study my daily lessons.....well ya now it seems alrite that im making it...but again in a few months time i will find myself in a situation jus like now.....man i dont know what to do with myself...........im gonna try as hard that i dont fall asleep today ...and study really well.......
hmm..i cant bring myself to write anything more.....so i will write tomorrow after im done with my exam....
hope it goes well.....plzz pray man!!!!! (thats all there left to do......)

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry ... you will just be fine. I go through this phase every semester is my college life .. I totally felt the way you felt..! But don't worry if you and me are like this ... I am sure most of them are ...so just do what you do the best ... concentrate and understand and write on your own ! I will definitely pray for you ...please don't worry! ALL THE BEST!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home