Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wednesday!

Hmm ok! its very close now....(im talkin about my exams).....well anyways finally went to college today and got my hall ticket! i was scared yesterday whether i would be able to get up early..but the mosquitoes saved me from that worry....cos man there were sooo many of them...i totally didnt sleep....i would have maximum slept only for 2 hours......i became a mighty warrior and killed nearly 30-40 mosquitoes....but still they kept on coming...god knows from where.....and then i finally gave up and started studying ...and then got ready and went to my bus stop! and well the bus was a lil late....and in my bus met my bus mate and well the climate was awesome today in the morning! ....it was all foggy and misty!! and only the vehicle in front of us was visible ........well thinking about it ..its a risky thing considering driving on the road....but still kinda different seeing the city like that!!and to top it off....all the shutters in the bus were closed except ours......i just love the morning breeze!! but after sometime it got too cold for my friend so we had to close ours too....

Then reached college and finally after some chit chatting with friends got our hall tickets and surprisingly we heard that they issued buses for us....and we were astonished cause for about 30 students we didnt think they would issue buses....but then it was only 2 buses and anyways got down nearest to my house and well slept really well ..compensating for the night before.....then im having a very bad headache!!! hoping it would go away soon....

Well ok then let me start studying something......i should become a little more serious atleast today cos my semester exam is only a day away!!!!
Bye!!
PS: Anjali, never really thought that u were really gonna read my blog everyday.....but thanks a lot for doing so!!

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadhana ...are you kidding me ... I can't start/end the day without reading your blog ... I really enjoy it ...like when I enjoyed reading Enid Blyton books when I was a kid !! Also I can feel the wind pass by me when you spoke about the foggy weather in the morning there...man ... I so miss that feeling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home