Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Beginning.....

Hello everyone!

Well not really sure on how to start things....but anyways this is a place where we can write what thoughts come to our mind rite....and guess should not be bothered about the formalities as if writing an essay or something in our english term papers!! huh......so lets see.....I'm doing my first year in Computer science and engineering !well in any case the thought that this course is easy passes thru ur mind...u are mistaken....cause thats what i thought and took up this course but as it seems Nothing in life is easy ......hmm as i've begun about my college life ..i think i rather get on with the story of how it all began!!

When i finished my board exams (12th grade!) and entrance exams i was very happy looking forward for a looong holiday!! but alas! it was the time for me to confirm what i was going to study and where? so my dad ..a great involver! took me to a few colleges and we were enquiring about the fee structure....i didnt like any college in particular but had an open mind about things.....and so it happened...the day i got my results.....hmm for a start not bad in my board exam results...i secured 89% ....but as for my entrance exam results i totally flopped!! my Dad was really not happy about it...and i sure didnt blame him for being so....i was very sad...didnt have anybody to confide my feelings to....lost in misery not knowing what is going to happen next!

But as time moved on...my dad had to come in peace with himself to start accepting those marks cause after all I am his daughter!! and well my future was in his hands!! and so anyways...we finally chose a college and paid the money and secured my place in that college!! well while the deciding of the college was going on...my best friend and myself decided it would be great for us to go to the same college....so in that event both of our dads spoke on deciding what to do...and guess what ..we were excited and happy when all of a sudden she was admitted to another college .....this is was so sudden cause till the day before this happened we were sure we were gonna be together.....but as fate would have it ..it changed everything.....well at first i was sooooo angry with her.....cause it was -she who put that idea in my head in the 1st place and she made my hopes go high and then it alll came crashing down.....i was really angry that i actually made up my mind not to talk to her again....
but i knew she was going thru the same misery as i was but still nothing made it OK for me to think that i had to pity her but i put up my "cold" attitude towards her...cos in my mind it was all HER fault!! i knew i had to comfort her and u know the stuff that normally a friend shud do .....but i couldnt make myself to do it....deep down i knew it wasnt entirely her fault and she did nothing intentionally......but ...hey..watever!!
Then actually i dont remember when i started talking to her properly......but its good that i did.....cause both of us had gone through the same phase....a lot of tears those days.....anger....frustration......couldnt wait to get over with it all........then any how life went on.....

College started and my first semester exams are precisely 5 days away!! wat a time to start blogging rite??
Anyways never too late to do anything!!

Well i guess this first blog isnt thaaat boring....if it is for u then hey! u r saying that i am boring.....which is so not true!! anyways guess i shall continue later.!
till then bye!!

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadhana,

You are great ...very mature to say!! I really look forward to being like you !! Your first entry itself is very nice ...at last I have some blog which for sure I will be reading everyday without doubt!!
Once again ...WOW!!
Anjali

 

Post a Comment

<< Home