Sunday, January 15, 2006

Monday

You know....thinking up these titles for the blogs itself seems a lil tough.....cos im trying to get the perfect one for whatever im gonna type...but seriously it doesnt strike when i want it to.....well anyways before i forget.....i want to thank Anjali for reading my blog and even leaving comments......i really appreciate it..!!Thanks again!!

And the countdown has really begun for my exams now...tomorrow i have to start serioulsy for my first exam....which is physics......man wat a subject right.....well last year in my 12th grade i found it pretty interesting...partly the credit goes to my sir who taught it so well ....and we learnt that one subject nearly everyday...in the beginning it was mostly cause we feared him ...and this fear made us study everyday..but then it turned interesting!!

But this year at college our new sir was fun in the beginning..but his real self was potrayed later on....in his classes if a test is announced ..there is no post ponding it or anything.....and he remembers the dates for which he announced the test too....and always always he turns a deaf ear to our pleas and excuses when we tell him we havent prepared for the test at all......and recently a day before our college closed for our study hols he held a test for which most of us hadnt touched our books hoping he would cancel this 1....but we were soo mistaken...he came in and gave the questions right away....and me...i jus glanced thru that lesson during my bus journey to college in the morning....so i jus remembered some stuff and the question was about fibre optic communication and in my paper...it was not "fibre optic communication" but "my own communication"...haha well seriously if he had read my paper he would have been so frustrated....cause there was nothing but rubbish in it!!ha..well who really cares rite?!?!

well even after writing so much i really dont know wat title to give for this blog......this may seem lame but i cant think of anything else..thinkin that...since the countdown has begun for my exams ..i can name the titles as each day of the wk till my exam starts rite....welll thats all that came to my mind.........

BYE!

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadhana,

Yea .. 'fibre optic communication' just boils down to ones 'own communication' ..he he ..that was funny! I know those kind of professors ...they are always like that .. ! Frankly I don't believe in conducting a test if no one has studied .... a subject is considered interesting based on one's teaching!! Anyways you sound smart ... so nothing can stop you from achieveing what you want to achieve ... !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home