Sunday, January 15, 2006

*Thinking..*

Well its 9 pm here and the whole day has been wasted away....i meant that since these r my study holidays...im suppossed to be studying and throughtout this day i havent done anything.....hmm it would have been a lot easier actually if i had my sister around.....cause we do this nice thing while we study..that is...we alot a bit of our portions that we have to study ..and we alot some time within which we should finish it.....so it becomes like some game between us and in the rush to win we studied really hard and fast!! and guess what?? i used to win most of the time....well that would have been probably because my sister was in a higher standard and guess that compared to my syllabus hers was a lot tougher...and thats why she took a lil more time always to finish .....but now i have to study alone which is kinda irritating ...and i dont posses a very strong will power to keep studying continuosly...and i start doing other things....wish i had someone next to me to keep me focussed...but well anyways i have to keep myself going on.....well at hard times...i follow my sister's advise...which she told me a couple of yrs back...

She told me that we have to have that driving force within us...and when we think we r losing our focus..we have to think about our parents...and how hard they strive to make us study in a good school/college......and we should remember their sacrifices for us...and to make them happy all we have to do is study well.....
and her policy is that if we strive hard today ...we can be happy always!!!!
and another thing that keeps ringing in my mind ..(though i dont like the sound of it) is that whenever we have the urge to sleep when we are studying....the thought that....if we sleep today we will never sleep for the rest of our life...and if we dont sleep today we can sleep happily for the rest of our life!!!!!
howzatt!!! well its damn true and good if we follow it!! but many times...when i remind my friends about this thought...all i get back is a big ----SHUT UP!!!!!!!!...........

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all ... Good Luck for your exams....!! You will definitely do well my friend! I have a little sister too ...and you know what I am away from her too....miss her soo much !! So I totally understand your feelings!! You are a brave gurl ...so courage is on your side Sadhana!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home