Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday!

OK! finally i've come to the day where i planned on really studying seriously!! well it kinda started off fine.....thought i kept my alarm for 7 am i ended up getting up only at 8:30....anyways then i had breakfast which was "dosa" ...i watched the golden globe awards till 9:30 and then came to my room and started learning......with all determination the process of learning was going on...when my mom came in to the room.....after a few mins chat she left...then a call came ....hoping it shudnt be any of my frends so that i dont waste more time i picked i up..lucikly it wasnt....then i learnt an important answer and was about to write it and check whether i remeber ..when another call came ......and this time it was my friend......well though my brain was saying to hang up my heart said no! and talk for a few mins so that i do not hurt my friend's feelings cause after she called up to talk to ME rite?!?!! so then we spoke for about sometime and then hung up .....after that i wanted to know what my college was planning about our hall tickets!! so i called my bus mate and as i hoped she had the answer to my question! they had asked up to come tomorrow and collect it!! man what a waste of time .....cause we will have to catch the college bus at6:30 in the morn which has begun a very hard task for me for the fact that ...the last 25 days ive been getting up at 8 or 9 in the morn...dunno how im gonna do it tomorrow!

Well then with great effort i finished one lesson and as it happened i dozed off around 3 in the afternoon...and well ha! parents..thinkin that i studied too much they thought i could take this rest by sleeping for a while! and then i got up by 5 and well started studying a little when my mom came to my room and switched on the computer...then i knew what was she gonna do...nothing but play those yahoo!downloadable games which has already been downloaded and after their free trial 60 mins has expired we still play their 5 mins extended trial!!
This is fun cause its like this is the activity for that mom-daughter time together!! cause we play some games together and its great fun!! well not to boast or anything...but normally i end up finishing levels and tasks a lil quicker than my mom and shes always like ...well whatever......but then i tell her that the only difference between both of us while playing games is...that she plays for time pass and fun whereas i play to finish it ..so that i have some sense of achievement!

Games is a really wonderful thing with some meaning to me..coming to think of it......cos....normally when my sister and myself come online we play cool games together .....then as i already mention my mom and myself have fun playing these 5 minute games!! and then with my dad...it was always fun playing anything with him....before when all of us had the time we played UNO nearly every afternoon after lunch.....but then times have become busier .....wish i could have the same fun i used to have before!!!!

Well guess now i think its time for me to go back to my books!
See ya!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes Sadhana ... games are fun to play ... I always want to play but as you said ..those are the fun days which have gone very far away!! I miss having the time to setup board games and play with my family and conducting some quiz contests amongst my cousins and my sister....! As the saying goes ...Nothing is Impossible ...I am hoping that I will make this happen very soon!

Good luck Sadhana!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home