Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Last day of 17!!

wondering what the title is?? well it jus signifies that this is the last time im writing the blog when im 17 yrs old....
yup cos tomorrow is my b'day!!! and to top all that its my chemistry tomorrow....really bugging...i dont like that subject at all in the first place.....but hoping to do well......i did maths very badly and not sure of passing.....i really really felt hopeless yesterday and it put my mood off for studying..........plz plz pray i shud pass.....cos im jus scrapin thru......i was so upset..crying.....*sob sob* .......well write tomorrow!! see ya!

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh sweet Sadhana .... please don't worry ...I know these words wouldn't do any good ...but its an effort to say that ... even I felt like this throughout all my exams ... I wud feel totally useless...but don't worry ...because the effort you would have put in it wouldn't go to a complete waste ... as at least you attempted to do the studying part ...so God will give you more than you think!! So ...cheer up and do chemistry well ... i am sure you can do it pretty nice ... 'cause you seem to be a hard working person throughout your life! A very happy birthday to you my friend! Turn 18 happily !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home