Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Good N Bad!!!

Hellloo!!! .....yea known thing...that it has become sometime since i wrote!!
anyways...lets get to the present..........well my first sem results have come and luckily i passed everything with good marks......hmm im not gonna tell everything but u'll see.....so my total percentage is 84.2%........which is not that bad at all for engineering........and my highest mark was in "Engineering Drawing"....which was my fav..subject and i really wanted to get best scores...and thank god ! i got 98/100......and that makes me my department's highest and its also supposedly university's third rank......hmmm good isnt it?? and normally another subject i do well is english and this time i got 89/100 ...which makes me class highest.....but nothin more.....well not everyone can do it rite??!!
these results always turn out the wrong way ..cos subjects that i expected lots didnt fetch me more marks...and ones i didnt expect ...was fine!! ......anyways this is the good part of my post today........
the bad part is...that the very next day i got my internal test results ...and well as expected i flunked in maths.....which is the very first time in my life that im failing in ANYTHING.........i was sooo sad that whole day....and didnt know what my dad was gonna say....cos most of the time though i get low marks...i never ever fail...so this was such a shock for me.......well but anyways i knew i shudnt let this bring me down and made it a poin to work harder from now onwards......hope things will turn out to be the best.......

hmmm well the weathers really kickin in now....soo damn hot nowadays...really all sweaty and sleepy .....no mood to go to college at all.....well waitin for all this to get over with!! ......
so write later.....but hopin to post more stuff ......c ya bloggers!!

3 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My God ... You are the best Sadhana... I am soo happy to have known you! I think you have a great talent!! Not only that your atitude towards the failure is EXCELLENT ... if everyone took it like this ... the world will be a much better place to live! So CONGRATULATIONS ...deep felt from my heart!!!

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sadhana ... don't worry much gurl!! Your atitude counts towards such hardships ...and I see a big positive probe there ...so do your best at it!! I pray and wish you all the best for your exams!!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger archana said...

Hi Sadhana,
I am here for the first time, and read almost all your posts, but thought of leaving a comment for this post although i am sure you are out of whatever you were feeling on the day you posted this. Doing extremely well in two subjects and that too with an excellent overall percentage is quite a feat. You should be very proud of it. Internals come and go and i am sure this has given enough motivation for you to look at it differently. Good luck to you and be happy
Archana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home