Sunday, June 25, 2006

Welcome bak-i guess!!!

Hello everybody!! ....well well i knw its been a really really loooooooong time since i wrote....infact this became the reason that i actually forgot my user name and my pwd for my blog!!..hehe lol...well figured it out atlast....!! (well obviously rite..otherwise i wudnt b writin here!!) .....well sorry for my poor jokes anyways.....hmm the good news from my side is that ive finished first yr !! in coll....and this thursday i will b goin to coll and enterin my second yr!! well thats definetely gud news ...cos i wanna finish studyin asap!!! ......hehe.......well the bad news i s that my exams were jus ok! and nothing gr8 so im prayin jus to pass....since these exams r a big gamble ..u can nvr really tell wht to expect! ........anyways plz include me in ur prayers too!! .....

Another thing is that my parent left yesterday night to USA to c my sis!! ....well im stuck at home!! ....and oh yea ther r ppl here too !! ....but the point is....im really sick stuck here ....i wudnt have minded so much if it was jus normal days...but the draggin part is that i have to attend that sick college while they r not here....so its not jus "fun " that im missin but its a gr8 load!! ...but hey i am happy for them .... cos its been really llong since my sis came here ...and its been 3yrs since we have been ther..........well i wud enjoyed it too i gues....but mayb i m gonna hav fun later in life after sufferin now!! lol.....anyways the good thing that will trun out from this is that --im gonna get lotta goodies from thr!! lol.....all greedy rite!! ...but atleast i shud b satisfied wiht materialistic stuff since im not satisfied mentally rite!! ...........

Then well my exams jus got ovr on 24th and coll reopens on 29th ...its such a shame that im not even gettin a week off!! ...alll my frends have more no. of hols.....and i jus hate my coll more for doin this!! wht is gonna kill them if they wud have atleast given us a wk of hols??????......i jus cant seem to think of anything worse to yell at them!!........

hmm then....no plans as such also wid frnds,,....mayb jus gonna do some hangin around!! ......well one positive thing is mayb iwont have o answer my parents abt my wherabouts....but to tell u the truth...its bttr off when they r here....i fell more comfortable in tellin them wht im gonna do rather than explainin myslef to others.......

and another thing botherin me is that ther is a bigg lizard in my room....amd im shit scared abt these crawly things!! ...eeeksss!! cant really think of it!! ....and the problem is ..its inside my cupboard and its jus not gettin lost!! its the only barrier for me in my room!!...cos this is the only place in my entire house i can freely take refugee........doin my own stuff at whtever time i wanna do it! ..........
so anyways think i will write more later!! c ya!!!!!!!!!(hope i keep up my word and write sooner !! lol)

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Sadhana, ....Welcome back my friend ...I thought you disappeared somewhere ....but now I am glad !! Oh wow ...so you are away from ur parents...all I can say is U R A BRAVE GURL!! And plz don't worry abt college / exams ...I am very sure you would have done it GREATTTT ...!! Its just that ..smart people hardly realize that ..and u r ONE!!! Anyways please keep writing ...would like to hear more from you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home